What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email email@example.com
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.
Includes the following 1st Year Engineering workshops:
SWK 122 (12 Nov 4pm | 16 Nov 10:15am)
FSK 176 (13 Nov 4pm | 22 Nov 10:15am)
WTW 164 (14 Nov 10:15am | 18 Nov 10am)
All online workshops will be conducted using Zoom [scroll down for more info]
Duration: 3 Hours Per Workshop