During these online recordings, our expert Theory of Interest instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming Stellies exams.
– These are recordings of previous workshops that have already taken place.
– The recordings will be sent out twice daily. However, please allow for a 12 hour turnaround time.
Recording 1: Simple and compound interest | Nominal and effective interest rates | Force of interest | Equivalent amounts | Discounting
Recording 2: Annuities | Perpetuities | Increasing and decreasing annuities
Recording 3: Amortization method | Sinking fund methods | Valuation of securities
Pricing: R195 Per Recording| R495 for all 3 recordings (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 3 Hours Per Recording
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.