During these online workshops, our expert SWK 122 instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming Tuks tests.
– These are recordings of previous workshops that have already taken place.
– The recordings will be sent out twice daily. However, please allow for a 12 hour turnaround time.
TEST 1 RECORDINGS
Workshop 1: General Principles | Geometric Vector Operations | Algebraic Vector Addition with Rectangular Components in a Plane | Particle Equilibrium, Free-Body-Diagrams & Modelling Assumptions | Particle Equilibrium in 2D | Cartesian Vectors in 3D | Position Vector and Vector Directed Along a Line | Particle Equilibrium in 3D
Workshop 2: The Dot Product and Applications | Moment of a Force | Moment of a Force about and Axis or Line | Moment of a Couple | Equivalent Force & Couple Systems
Workshop 1: Cartesian and Unit Vectors | Parallel and Perpendicular Vector Calculations | Two-Dimensional Equilibrium (without moments) | Moment Calculations | Resultant Forces and Moments | Forces and Wrenches | 2D and 3D equilibrium
Workshop 2: Structural Equilibrium | Machines | Center of Mass and Moment of Inertia | Distributed Forces | Shear and Tensile Force Calculations
Pricing: R195 Per Workshop | R360 for both workshops (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 3 Hours Per Workshop
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.