What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.
These special packages will give you access to the following 1st Year Commerce online workshops at a reduced price!
Includes all dates for:
Theory of Interest (30 Oct 4pm | 31 Oct 10am | 2 Nov 4:30pm)
AND Economics (1 Nov 10am | 4 Nov 4pm | 6 Nov 5pm)
AND Business Management (5 Nov 4pm | 12 Nov 4pm)
AND Statistics (8 Nov 3pm | 14 Nov 10am | 15 Nov 10am)
AND (BCom Package Only): Financial Accounting BCom (8 Nov 10:15am | 10 Nov 10am)
All online workshops will be conducted using Zoom [scroll down for more info]
Duration: 3 Hours Per Workshop
PLEASE NOTE: Mathematics NOT included. Tickets for those workshops can be purchased HERE
Act Sci Package can be purchased HERE