At these online recordings, our expert Statistical Inference instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming STA2004 exams.
Recording 1: Random variables and their distributions | Expectations and Moments of Bivariate and Univariate Random Variables | Bivariate Normal Distribution
Recording 2: Conditioning | Generating Functions
Recording 3: Order Statistics | Distribution of sample statistics | Parameter estimation
Recording 4: Evaluation of estimators | Test of hypothesis | Confidence intervals
Pricing: R195 per recording | R640 for all 4 recordings (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 3 Hours per recording
PLEASE NOTE: Recordings will be sent out twice daily – however please allow for a 12 hour turnaround time.
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email email@example.com
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.