At these live online workshops, our expert Quantitative Methods in Economics instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming ECO3021 exams.
– All online workshops will be conducted using Zoom [scroll down for more info]
– Workshops will be live, ensuring students can ask questions and engage with the instructor using the chat features.
– We recommend that you use a device with a larger screen size, such as a laptop or tablet.
Workshop 1: Simple regression | MLR: estimation | MLR: inference | MLR: further issues
Workshop 2: MLR: qualitative data | Introduction to time series | Time series: lag selection, forecasting, ARDL models | Stationarity
Pricing: R195 Per Workshop |R360 for all both workshops
Duration: 3 Hours
PLEASE NOTE: Recordings will be sent out twice daily. However, please allow for a 12 hour turnaround time.
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email email@example.com
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.