During these online recordings, our expert Macroeconomics 1 instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming ECO1011 tests.
– These are recordings of previous workshops that have already taken place.
– The recordings will be sent out twice daily. However, please allow for a 12 hour turnaround time.
TEST 1 Recordings
Recording 1: CORE Unit 9 – The Labour Market: Wages, Profit & Unemployment
Recording 2: CORE Unit 10 – Banks, Money & The Credit Market
Recording 3: Practice Questions | Step-by-step Application Guide | Consolidation of Key Concepts
TEST 2 Recordings
Recording 1: Forex & BOP – Parkin Chapter 26 | Practice Questions & Application Techniques
Recording 2: CORE Unit 13 | Practice Questions & Application Techniques
Recording 1: Unit 14: Unemployment & Fiscal Policy (All sections, with focus on the Multiplier Model) | Practice Questions & Application Techniques
Recording 2: Unit 15: Inflation & Monetary Policy | Practice Questions & Application Techniques
Recording 3: Practice Test-Type Questions | Test Approach & Worked Solutions | Critical Thinking & Application Techniques | Consolidation of Key Concepts | Bonus Q&A for Student Questions
Pricing: R195 Per Recording | Package Deals Available (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 3 Hours Per Recording
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email email@example.com
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.