During these online recordings, our expert Mathematical Statistics instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming STA2005 tests.
– These are recordings of previous workshops that have already taken place.
– The recordings will be sent out twice daily. However, please allow for a 12 hour turnaround time.
Recording 1: Linear algebra & MVN | Linear Model
Recording 2: Confidence Intervals and Hypothesis Testing | Model Checking
Recording 1:Introduction to Experimental Designs | Methods of Randomisation
Recording 2: Single Factor Experiments ( 3 Basic Designs) | Linear Model for Single Factor Designs
Pricing: R195 Per Recording | R360 for both recordings (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 3 Hours Per Recording
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email email@example.com
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.