At these live online workshops, our expert KTR 211 instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming tests.
– All online workshops will be conducted using Zoom [scroll down for more info]
– Workshops will be live, ensuring students can ask questions and engage with the instructor using the chat features.
– We recommend that you use a device with a larger screen size, such as a laptop or tablet.
Workshop 1: Chapter 1: The Nature & Basis of Contract | Chapter 2: Offer & Acceptance | Chapter 3: Mistakes ( Material & Non-Material) Absence of Consensus
Workshop 2: Chapter 4: Improperly Obtained Consensus | Chapter 5: Contractual Capacity | Chapter 6: Formalities to Conclude a Contract
Pricing: R195 per workshop | R360 for both workshops (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 3 Hours per workshop
Please take note that this workshop has been cancelled.
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email email@example.com
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.