At these live online workshops, our expert FSK 116 instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming Tuks tests.
– All online workshops will be conducted using Zoom [scroll down for more info]
– Workshops will be live, ensuring students can ask questions and engage with the instructor using the chat features.
– We recommend that you use a device with a larger screen size, such as a laptop or tablet.
Workshop 1: Relative Velocity & Acceleration ; Chapter 5 (Laws of motion)
Workshop 2: Chapter 6 – Circular Motion and Resistive Forces
Workshop 3: Chapter 7 – Energy of a System and Universal Gravitation
Workshop 4: Chapter 8 – Conservation of Energy
Workshop 5: Chapter 9 – Linear Momentum and Collisions
Pricing: R220 Per Workshop | R850 for all 5 workshops ( SAVE R250)
Duration: 2 Hours Per Workshop
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.