During these live online workshops, our expert Financial Reporting 3 instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming ACC3009 tests.
– These are recordings of previous workshops that have already taken place.
– The recordings will be sent out twice daily. However, please allow for a 12 hour turnaround time.
– There was a technical difficulty with the recording of workshop 3, therefore an alternative recording will be provided. However, the instructor will differ for this workshop.
Workshop 1: Groups – Changes in shareholding
Workshop 2: Groups – past paper updated workshop
Workshop 3: Revenue – Introduction (theory/ illustrative examples)
Workshop 4: Revenue – Calculations and past exam questions ( Combining Revenue and Deferred tax)
Workshop 5: Deferred tax assets – Introduction and Past Paper Questions
Pricing: R240 per workshop| R1000 for all 5 workshops (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 2 Hours per workshop
Please take note: Workshop 1 will now take place on Saturday the 21st of August.
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email email@example.com
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.