At these online recordings, our expert Finance 2A instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming FTX3044 exams.
– All online workshops will be conducted using Zoom [scroll down for more info]
– Workshops will be live, ensuring students can ask questions and engage with the instructor using the chat features.
– We recommend that you use a device with a larger screen size, such as a laptop or tablet.
Recording 1: Introduction to equities | Trading on the JSE and others | Equity valuation | Macroeconomic analysis
Recording 2: Value drivers | Risk aversion and technical analysis | Optimal risky portfolios
Recording 3: Index models | The CAPM and the APT.
Recording 4: The EMH |Behavioural Finance | Technical analysis and Ethics
Pricing: R195 Per Recording | R640 for all 4 recordings (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 3 Hours Per Recording
PLEASE NOTE: Recordings will be sent out twice daily – however, please allow for a 12 hour turnaround time.
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email email@example.com
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.