During these online workshops, our expert EKN 120 instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming Tuks tests.
– These are recordings of previous workshops that have already taken place.
– The recordings will be sent out twice daily. However, please allow for a 12 hour turnaround time.
Test 1 Recordings
Recording 1: Chapter 12: Income Inequality and Poverty | Chapter 13: South Africa in Brief: Public and Private Sectors | Chapter 14: Measuring Domestic Output and National Income
Recording 2: Chapter 15: Basic Macroeconomic Relationships | Chapter 16: The Aggregate Expenditure Model
Test 2 Recordings
Recording 1: • Chapter 15: Basic Macroeconomic Relationships
Recording 2: Chapter 16: The Aggregate Expenditure Model
Recording 1: Chapter 12: Income Inequality and Poverty | Chapter 13: South Africa in Brief: Public and Private Sectors | Chapter 14: Measuring Domestic Output and National Income | Chapter 15: Basic Macroeconomic Relationships | Chapter 16: The Aggregate Expenditure Model
Recording 2: Chapter 17: Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply | Chapter 18: Introduction to Economic Growth, Unemployment, and Inflation | Chapter 19: Government and Market Failure | Chapter 20: Fiscal Policy, Deficits and Debt | Chapter 21: Public Choice Theory and the Economics of Taxation
Recordings 3: Chapter 22: Disputes Over Macro Theory and Policy | Chapter 23: International Trade | Chapter 24: Exchange rates, the Balance of Payments and Trade Deficits | Chapter 25: South Africa in the Global Economy | Chapter 26: The Economics of Developing Countries
Pricing: R195 Per Recording | Package Deal Available (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 3 Hours Per Recording
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.