At these live online workshops, our expert EBN 122 instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming Tuks tests.
– These are recordings of previous workshops that have already taken place.
– The recordings will be sent out twice daily. However, please allow for a 12 hour turnaround time.
Recording 1: Linearity | Superposition | Source Transformation | Nortons Theorem | Thevenin’s Theorems |Maximum Power Transfer
Recording 2: Operational Amplifiers | Capacitors and Inductors | Maximum Power Transfer
Recording 1: Basic concepts | Basic laws – Kirchoff’s laws | Methods of analysis | Linearity and Superposition | Source transformation | Norton and Thevenin’s theorem
Recording 2: Maximum power | Operational Amplifiers | Capacitors and Inductors | Sinusoids and Phasors | Sinusoid Steady State Analysis0 Per recording
Pricing: R195 Per Workshop | R360 for both workshops (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 3 Hours Per Workshop
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email email@example.com
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.