During these online recordings, our expert Computer Science instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming CSC1016 tests.
– These are recordings of previous workshops that have already taken place.
– The recordings will be sent out twice daily. However, please allow for a 12 hour turnaround time.
Recording 1: Class Methods • Static • References • Encapsulation
Recording 2: Arrays • Inheritance
Recording 1: Classes Revision • Inheritance • Polymorphism • Abstract Classes • Interfaces
Recording 2: Generics • Linked Lists • Stacks and Queues • GUI
Pricing: R195 Per Recording | Package Deals Available (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 3 Hours Per Recording
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.