At these online recordings, our expert Company Law instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming CML2001 exams.
– All online workshops will be conducted using Zoom [scroll down for more info]
– Workshops will be live, ensuring students can ask questions and engage with the instructor using the chat features.
– We recommend that you use a device with a larger screen size, such as a laptop or tablet.
Recording 1: Introduction to Fiduciary Law and Agency | Unincorporated firms
Recording 2: Corporate Governance | Financial Markets Act and Auditors Liability | Corporate Formation |
Recording 3: Corporate Dissolution | Internal and External Relations | Board of Directors| Shareholders
Recording 4: Director Accountability | Securities | Distributions | Fundamental Transactions
Pricing: R195 Per Recording| R640 for all 4 recordings (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 3 Hours Per Recording
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email email@example.com
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.