At these live online workshops, our expert Business Law 1 instructor will cover critical concepts and application techniques giving students the necessary tools to tackle upcoming CML1004 exams.
– All online workshops will be conducted using Zoom [scroll down for more info]
– Workshops will be live, ensuring students can ask questions and engage with the instructor using the chat features.
– We recommend that you use a device with a larger screen size, such as a laptop or tablet.
Workshop 1: Introduction to SA Law | South Africa Legal System | Laws of Obligation
workshop 2: Law of Marriage | Law of Succession | Contractual Capacity | Law of Contract : Offer and Acceptance
Workshop 3: Law of Contract : Factors that prevent the conclusion of a valid contract | Law of Contract : Illegal and Unenforceable Contracts
workshop 4: Law of Contact : Contents of a contract | Law of Contract : Breach of Contract | Unsigned Contracts | Contracts of Sale
Pricing: R195 per workshop| R660 for all 4 workshops (Online payments ONLY)
Duration: 3 Hours per workshop
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.