NBT Online Prep Workshops
Specialized Online AQL & MAT training, designed to get you accepted into your university of choice
In collaboration with Sean Leader, an expert NBT Prep instructor
Workshops will be conducted via Zoom | DURATION MAT: +- 8hrs | AQL: +-7hrs
ABOUT THESE WORKSHOPS
- Designed to train students in critical reasoning skills that are key to NBT success.
- Ensures students are familiarised with the format, style and standard of the NBTs.
- Prepares students for the time-pressure associated with the NBTs.
- Each workshop will include:
- Introduction and key information regarding NBTs
- Mock exam practice questions under NBT exam conditions
- Training through the step-by-step approach to answering NBT questions
What is Zoom?
For more info and to download the App, please CLICK HERE
How will registration work, and how do I access the workshop(s)?
1. Add a ‘ticket’ from the above selector to your cart
2. Go through the regular checkout process
3. Process payment via PayFast
4. Check your email for a Registration & Payment Confirmations
5. On the day of the workshop, your instructor will send an invitation link via E-mail
6. If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I’ve paid for my session but I have internet problems on the day?
Don’t despair! Every session will be recorded and made available for a limited period. This means that even if you aren’t able to join the live session, you can still watch and learn afterwards.
About our NBT instructor
18 years of tutoring experience for high school Mathematics and English, as well as university Mathematics and Statistics
3 years of experience running NBT Prep Workshops
Honours and Masters degrees with distinction from UCT
Multiple class-medalist at UCT
Knowledgeable, intelligible and passionate, with exceptional track record