About our workshops
How does it look online? Here you can see a snippet of our head Economics instructor James, teaching Section 3.1 of Stellies 1st Year Economics. Sessions are interactive, comprehensive and professional and provide students with much needed clarity heading into tests and exams.
About our tutors
Arne Du Toit, Tutor & Curator
- Undergrad Degree & Honours in Theoretical Physics from Stellenbosch University.
- Completing a Master’s Degree in Theoretical Physics at Stellenbosch University.
- Completing Teaching Certificate at Stellenbosch University.
Petrus Fourie, Tutor & Curator
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Exceptional Academic Performance, University of Pretoria, Department of Mechanical Engineering (2015-2018) – aggregate above 75%
Josh Cullinan, Head Tutor [Physics]
- Completing Medical Science Honours (UCT)
- Distinctions in Physics & Chemistry (UCT)
- Tutoring Matric Science for over 4 years
Kirsten Wessels, Head Tutor [Chemistry]
- Masters Student & Golden Key Recipient (SU)
- Academic Merit Bursary (SU)
- Over 4 years of Chemistry study experience
Blessed Ngwenya, Head Curator
- Degree in Physics & Applied Maths (UCT)
- Honours Degree in Applied Maths (UCT)
- Completing Masters in Theoretical Physics (UCT)
Juliette Rose-Innes, Head Tutor & Curator
- Studying a BA in Theatre & Performance (UCT).
- Published in: English Alive & The Sol Plaatjie European Union Poetry Anthology (2018).
- Completed Matric with 7 distinctions, and a total English aggregate of 91%.
- Received the class medal for the Image, Voice, Word English course at UCT (Dean’s List)