Video Resource’s Available Below
About our workshops
How does it look online? Here you can see a snippet of our Grade 12 Mathematics instructor Arne, teaching a section on cubic functions. Sessions are interactive, comprehensive and professional and provide students with much needed clarity heading into their tests and exams.
About our tutors
Arne Du Toit, Tutor & Curator
- Undergrad Degree & Honours in Theoretical Physics from Stellenbosch University.
- Completing a Master’s Degree in Theoretical Physics at Stellenbosch University.
- Completing Teaching Certificate at Stellenbosch University.
Petrus Fourie, Tutor & Curator
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Exceptional Academic Performance, University of Pretoria, Department of Mechanical Engineering (2015-2018) – aggregate above 75%
Josh Cullinan, Head Tutor [Physics]
- Completing Medical Science Honours (UCT)
- Distinctions in Physics & Chemistry (UCT)
- Tutoring Matric Science for over 4 years
Kirsten Wessels, Head Tutor [Chemistry]
- Masters Student & Golden Key Recipient (SU)
- Academic Merit Bursary (SU)
- Over 4 years of Chemistry study experience
Blessed Ngwenya, Head Curator
- Degree in Physics & Applied Maths (UCT)
- Honours Degree in Applied Maths (UCT)
- Completing Masters in Theoretical Physics (UCT)
Juliette Rose-Innes, Head Tutor & Curator
- Studying a BA in Theatre & Performance (UCT).
- Published in: English Alive & The Sol Plaatjie European Union Poetry Anthology (2018).
- Completed Matric with 7 distinctions, and a total English aggregate of 91%.
- Received the class medal for the Image, Voice, Word English course at UCT (Dean’s List)